Preventative MaintenanceThe Ferro Technique Preventative Maintenance Program protects your investment.
Carried out by our highly skilled Factory Certified Service Engineers, preventative maintenance can help to diagnose issues long before they occur and save you thousands of dollars in serious repairs and machine downtime.
Preventative Maintenance Programs are available with the purchase of every new Ferro Technique machine. You can also extend your current program or start a new program on any existing machine.
Preventative Maintenance Program packages:
- Standard Lathes
- Multi-spindle Lathes
- Vertical Mills
- Horizontal Machining Centers
Preventative Maintenance Program includes:
- 2 inspections of the purchased machine during the first year (5th and 11th month after installation)
- Complete mechanical and electric evaluation
- Inspection report to provide general condition of the machine and identifies any potential problems before they arise
- Machine will be re-leveled at one of these visits
- 10% off all labour for the program year(s)
- 10% off Doosan parts for the program year(s)
Please contact us to obtain a quote or for more information on how we can help with any of your service or maintenance requirements.